Sick-little-WolfboySick-little-Wolfboy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Slender Survival Slender Survival

Aside from obvious issues like not being able to really outrun him and the stamina bar dropping like a lead weight after what seems like 10 feet in scale distance, the transition effects could use some tweaking. half the time I was jumping because of a random tree appearing instead of Slenderman appearing. You could also maybe make the stamina bar heal but only after 5 seconds of standing still. it'd prolong the game alot and you could then que it so that slenderman would appear after a set amount of time standing still. There is a lot of room for improvement but overall you have a solid game. kudos.

Brunodev responds:

Thanks Wolfboy!

Gyossait Gyossait

Truly a fantastic game.

I must admit, your direction, storyline, graphic and creative skill are all superb, but i found myself trapped in a few parts, and lost in others. After i killed the (Demi God?) and fell that great way down, i ended up glitching through the floor and couldn't more on. I don't know if its a common glitch or if its just cause of my luck, but w/e. I wished i could have gone on but from what i played and how far i got i like it all.

Still, I must say this left me feeling both impressed, and rightfully creeped out. Great job!

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Very Well Done

I was very impressed with the game layout, the simple controls, well laid out menu and the addition of objectives as opposed to just surviving til you die. It took me a solid 40mins to get through it, and i made it to round 31 before i got the dude out of there.

The weapon choices were pretty solid, though i honestly felt that the striker did more damage and was more useful then the spitfire, as it had power and range as opposed to being up close and personal to get a good burn. Other then that, fantastic game.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Fantastic

Incredible game, really well made and love the design and graphics. Great music choice though I thought the transition was abit choppy going from actiony to mellow then back within a few seconds, but still love it.

Managed to get 2100555 and most medals in my first try, though now my hands are in serious pain from hitting the buttons too fast.

Overall great!

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Damn I am Inspired...

So inspired I wanna make some fan art for this!

Claris Autopsy Claris Autopsy

uhhhhhhh

Wow, that was.... weird.....Great effort thou

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

Sweet

Can't wait for the finish thing...

Fantasy Female 4.0 Fantasy Female 4.0

Ok

Its a preatty good game, but 1 thing.
please change the music...

Jammer-Lammy responds:

:P no.
Well, I may add more tracks in version 5.0, but Freezepop is one of my favorite bands. It stays.

Plumber 2 Plumber 2

Level 12

Good game here.P.S. I got to level 12, top that.