Sick-little-WolfboySick-little-Wolfboy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Welp, I know who Im cosplaying as for this years Comic con~

Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

You totally should have ended this with the inception BWOOOOONG sfx man lol~

DR. BEES DR. BEES

I honestly think I witnessed the animated form of an lsd tripp. Sweeeeeet~

Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

WIN

Hahahah, gotta love all the nods and jokes in this one, From the familiar trick or treaters, the dutch oven bit, and the handing out of smokes was just hilairious! Does anyone really have a working VCR anymore though?

Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

Fantastic and Creative

Between the wicked Comedy, the great designs, awesome and unique powers, and the great build up you did with the police interrogation vids posted prior, i must say you have quite the titan/powerhouse of a series on your hands here.

Even though this is the first episode, I gotta say I'm already a big fan of the Chronomantor!

This is seriously a wicked funny series, and I am eagerly awaiting more episodes.

Psylocke vs Arcueid Psylocke vs Arcueid

Well done.

I have to admit i was thinking it would be another overly done sprite fight with blocky effects and the like, but I was surprised to see that it was actually a really good quality movie.

Aside from the Obvious issues with the unneeded dialogue and the sound effects, I think its still a really well made vid. Its kinda like watching a Mugen match. I say keep at it, you got a good future with these kinda vids, just keep grinding and you'll do great, just work on a bit more story and maybe find better fx, but otherwise its pretty damn good itself. Great job!

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thaaankksss

Cliff Festival Intro Cliff Festival Intro

Cute

Though it was really short, I like your style, and I actually got a laugh out of the "you throw like a boy" Bit. The voice acting was rather good as well, no squeaks or "empty room" effect which is always good, and you synced it well. Overall its a well made flash.

munchmed responds:

thonkx

Sweet Nectar Sweet Nectar

Arg...my skull...

That was truly incredible, kudos on the fourth wall breakin style you had here, and the sheer speed and non-sense (to a degree) in which you went on about my my head explode, Twice!

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

I see a plot coming on

nice, very nice...
I like the start of a plot coming on, and the explanation of where the blocks are coming from is great too. though now i gotta know what does the Tetris block makers have againist the hero?

Curiouser and curiouser....

Looking forward to the next one and the game!

stick caramelldansen stick caramelldansen

Meh

Sadly, it doesn't work with stick people, there's no ass for them to shake.

Seriously, people are just gonna ride this song into the grave huh?